Sunday, January 6, 2019

BRIGHT

This past week, I was listening to a podcast for work that highlighted the word BRIGHT. I was inspired to really think about the word BRIGHT and it's definition. Throughout the weekend, I have been pondering the meaning behind the word and how thankful I am for the lives that BRIGHTEN my day. When you think about the word BRIGHT as something that SHINES, what can we do everyday to let our LIGHT SHINE? I have noticed so many big and small things our Heavenly Father offers since really focusing on this word. I hope you will love diving into this word this week as you are finalizing your 2019 New Year's Resolutions. Maybe there will be more you do this year to let others see how BRIGHT and full of LIGHT you are. Thanks for being that LIGHT in my life!


No comments: