Thursday, December 13, 2018

12 Days of Ministering

As a young girl, I lost two very dear cousins of mine to cancer.  It was during that time frame that our family started a tradition of celebrating the 12 Days of Christmas.  Each year, our father would spearhead organizing countdowns large and small for families in need.  This tradition has been one of my favorite to participate in during the holiday season.  This year, I would like to share a 12 Days of Ministering countdown.  I hope it will be a way for you to have a little fun remembering those that you minister to in addition to promoting the Light the World campaign.  Merry Christmas to all!













2 comments:

Unknown said...

wishes messages

Robinwely said...


I have read your article; it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.

Long distance relationship messages for boyfriend


NNU Income program