Sunday, May 29, 2011

Beehive Messages - Cotillion Southern Cafe...A Florida MUST!



Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to meet one of our Ward Camp Director's, Sister Amy Widmann, at a FANTASTICALLY yummy restaurant here in Florida owned by Kathi Vincent a member of the Leesburg Ward.  This Southern Cafe was absolutely darling and the food was to die for!  I wanted to temp some of you to come to Florida to visit by showing you some of the pictures I took while visiting the restaurant.  If you are looking for a little southern hospitality...this is the place!

Cotillion Southern Cafe is located in Wildwood, Florida. 

These are some pieces of China that Sister Vincent is going to let us use for Young Women's Camp this year for our Royal Ball.  Darling...right?




I wanted to dive into each and every one of these cakes.  They all looked so tasty.  I ended up trying a piece of the Red Velvet Cake....it went down so quickly! 

You must try a piece if you are ever in the area.



Sister Vincent - Owner
Isn't this a darling baby's blanket that she made?

Can you say CHEESE GRITS?  Yes, for the very first time in my life I had the opportunity to try some.  I like the flavor, not so sure about the texture.  If you are a GRITS fan...you will love these!

This is one of the restaurants hot items.  They fly off of the shelf every day and you can order this on-line.  Sister Vincent makes this herself every day.  This is the WORLD'S BEST SYRUP...I'm not joking!  Thanks Amy for the yummy bottle that we now have at our house to enjoy!

Love,
Jennifer

No comments: