Saturday, February 12, 2011

Primary Music Memo - February 2011 Week Two

Jesus Christ created the earth for me.

Encourage the Primary Children in your ward to create a Family Home Evening for Monday Night based on the Creation of the Earth.  Invite them to sing songs such as "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam" and other songs that mention the different parts of the Creation.  They might even enjoy drawing pictures that they can share as they talk about each section found in Moses Chapter 2.

If you would like a copy of this week's Primary Music Memo...please comment here or email me directly at jennifer.hawkins@hotmail.com or beehivemessages@gmail.com.  Be sure to leave me your email address.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would love to use these memos in our primary every week if you are feeling like sharing I wouldn't have to make my own!
litbit711@yahoo.com