Thursday, January 6, 2011

Young Women's Camp 2011 - What to look for in a Camp Director


For those of you that are Stake Young Women Camp Director's or Young Women Presidency's looking to fill the role of Camp Director for this upcoming year...I have created a list of things you might consider when looking for that right person to be your Ward Camp Director, Assistant Camp Director, or Stake Camp Director.  This is a list that we have worked off of this year and is specific to the needs in our area, but I thought I would share it with you so that you could use it to create your own list.  This may just spark an idea that you could share with your local Bishopric or Stake Presidency. 

If you would like a copy...please comment here or email me directly at jennifer.hawkins@hotmail.com.  Be sure to leave me your email address.

No comments: