Thursday, January 6, 2011

PHOTO CONTEST

Hi Friends of Beehive Messages!

Over the holidays I received an email from Parent Magazine looking for fun pictures of children from over the holidays.  They were having a photo contest and for the fun of it I decided to submit a few pictures of our son Braden.  I never thought anything of it until the other day when we received an email that one of the photos of Braden was in the running to win a prize.  They are going to be announcing the winner soon and we have from now until January 9th to receive the most votes.  I thought I would share his photo with you and if you feel like voting...please click on the link below.  Thanks in advance!  I'll keep ya posted!

Love,
Jennifer

http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/657186?esrc=nwphotofaves3

2 comments:

Shay said...

Oh my he is adorable!! Voted! Good luck!

Melissa said...

That is awesome! I will absolutely for him!