Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Primary Scripture Journal - August 2010

Above is this month's Primary Scripture Journal.  Encourage your Primary Children to take some time to memorize 2 Nephi 27:23.  As they take time to learn this scripture and to share their testimonies with their families and friends they will feel closer to the Savior.  I look forward to them seeing the many miracles that have taken place in their lives and the lives of others they associate with.

If you would like a copy of this month's Primary Scripture Journal...please comment here or email me directly at jennifer.hawkins@hotmail.com.  Please leave me your email address so I can get it to you quickly!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Hi,
Have you done a Primary Scripture Journal for each month and I some how missed this good stuff?
If so would you send me all the months expect August.
B2fromm@gmail.com
Thanks