Sunday, July 18, 2010

Young Women's Camp 2010 - Virtue Quotes & Virtue Bandannas

Here are a few outdoor decorations we had up at camp............

PICTURE FRAMES WERE PURCHASED AT THE DOLLAR STORE

Remember the Virtue Quotes that we had hanging up at our Pre-Camp?  Well...we took them to camp and hung them in the trees.  I caught many a Young Woman stopping each day to read them silently to herself.  We had a few empty frames hanging for PICTURE OPPORTUNITIES.  I loved the work our older girls put into researching a quote on Virtue.  Each one was different!

We also hung some left over Return to Virtue Bandannas from last year's camp.  Never throw anything away is my motto.  You may just be able to use them again for another activity! Don't tell my husband I just said that....I think he's ready to purchase me a storage facility for all of my left over activity stuff.

Hope you enjoy!
Jennifer

No comments: