Friday, July 23, 2010

Beehive Messages - Candy Anyone?

Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE CHOCOLATE?  I think if you were to talk to my family they would tell you that I can't go a day without a piece.  Some would say my favorite candies are M&M's.  Others may say SNICKERS or KIT KAT, but in all honesty I LOVE IT ALL!  However, since starting the P90X workouts I've found a new love for Sugar Free Chocolate Candies.

Anyway..........I decided yesterday to take my daughter Chamberlynn, my son Braden, and Sister Judd (a new gal in my Ward whom I Visit Teach) to Webb's Candy Factory.  We had never been there before so this was definitely an ADVENTURE!!!  We had so much fun picking out CANDY and I would highly recommend the visit if you are traveling to the Central Florida Area this summer.  They say their busiest seasons are Christmas and Easter so a trip in the Fall and Early Spring are already planned.

What are some of your FAVORITE CANDIES??????????????????????

Off to sample another yummy treat!

Love,
Jennifer

No comments: