Thursday, June 10, 2010

Primary Music Memo - June 2010 Week Two

The Holy Ghost speaks in a still, small voice.

I love that this week the Primary Children will be learning to listen to the still small voice.  The Holy Ghost does direct us according to our righteousness when we listen for His voice. 

I plan on beginning to teach the Holy Ghost song this week since I was out of town last weekend.  For some of you this is probably your 2nd week teaching.  I love that we will have the spirit with us as we sing more reverently this month.

I hope you are all having a wonderful week!

Love,
Jennifer

If you would like a copy of this week's Primary Music Memo...please comment here or email me at jennifer.hawkins@hotmail.com.  Don't forget your email address!

2 comments:

The Andersons said...

I would love a copy please. Also what are your ideas or props for teaching this months song I am struggling with it abit for the Juniors.
thanks

The Andersons said...

oops email is loz_247@hotmail.com
thanks