Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Primary Music Memo - April 2010 Week Two


Joseph Smith translated the Book of Mormon by the power of God.

This week children will have the chance to visit with their families about what they know about Joseph Smith translating the Book of Mormon.  They can even practice the song of the month "The Church of Jesus Christ" on Monday night with their families at Family Home Evening.

For those of you that would like this file...please email me at jennifer.hawkins@hotmail.com or comment here.  Please be sure to leave your email address so I can get the file to you quickly.

1 comment:

Black Min said...

Hi everybody.
I love music. Music brings us interesting things. Interested in music I would like to mention ringtones. Ringtones from famous songs. Hot ringtones. Ringtones are attractive. You can search through my ringtone to get the best ringtone for your mobile phone at my homepage: https://bestringtonesfree.net/

Here are the top 5 ring tones of 2018, you can refer and leave a comment:

download dil diyan gallan ringtone mp3
download Ipl ringtone mp3
download Nokia ringtone mp3
download Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan ringtone mp3
download Bahubali 2 ringtone mp3


Free ringtones for people around the world. Hope my ringtone will please you. I need your comment to improve the ringtone better. Thank you for your attention!