Thursday, February 4, 2010

Young Women's Camp 2010 - Belleview Ward Camp Kick-Off












Congratulations Belleview Ward Young Women and Leaders!!! Last night was wonderful!!! I was amazed as I walked into the gym last night and saw the darling decorations that were set up around the room for their Camp Kick-Off. It really was cute! The Belleview Ward YCL's did a great job introducing their Ward Camp Assignments, Camp Theme, and Camp Theme Song. The girls sang just like super stars!!! Oh...that was me rocking out. Opps! The Young Women worked on their Camp Mail Boxes. This is a group of very artist Young Women. Loved some of your ideas girls!!! The leaders and YCL's made and brought with them ORANGE desserts representing their assigned Camp Value...Choice and Accountability. The night was perfect until my CAMP RIVAL...Brother Muffett arrived encouraging the LEVEL 4 girls to make the choice to EAT A MINNOW this summer. I had to boot him out since I SAVE MINNOWS!!!

No comments: