Sunday, January 3, 2010

Primary - Sunbeam!


Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam!!! Today was a special day in our family. Our youngest, Braden, started Junior Primary today. He was so excited to be in BIG Primary. I personally can't believe he's old enough. He had such a GREAT day!

I wanted to share with you a SWEET thing that happened yesterday. Braden received a phone call from our Primary President welcoming him to Primary. Braden and Sister Gasque talked for several minutes on the phone about what to expect on his BIG day. Braden loves to talk and loved hearing from her. Braden talked about that particular phone call all day. I thought this might be a fun thing to share with all of you that work with Primary children. Those little phone calls and messages go a LONG way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this special day with us. I was wondering just now how many of the sunbeams in my class felt the same way. I could see in their eyes that some of them were confused and wanted to go back to nursery once music was over:) I love teaching the sunbeams. What a wonderful thing to have the primary president call him. I think kids are more reverent when they know that the adults in their lives expect that of them and have confidence that they can do it. Once again, thanks

Jennifer said...

Hi Reay Family...

Thanks for sharing with us about your first week with your new Sunbeam class!!! Just think...you were part of a day they will never forget or at least their parents won't. I know I certainly took a ton of photos. Have a wonderful year with those special little ones.

Keep in touch with me!
Jennifer