Friday, October 16, 2009

Primary Music Idea - Fun To Do Song


When working with the Nursery Children...it is always nice to bring yourself down to their level. I found that by using a cookie sheet as a magnet board I could bring it down to their level and be able to get them involved in participating with me. This is an example for the song FUN TO DO in the Children's Songbook. The children get to pick one of the FUN TO DO skills off of the magnet board and then we get to act out those motions while singing the song together. This is FUN TO DO!!!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the idea! Where did you get your clip art for this?

Julie said...

I too would be interested in where you got the pictures you used. Thanks!

Collette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

I realize that this was posted a while ago, but could you help me get copies of that clip art?!? I LOVE THE IDEA!!! Thanks, ctr2day@yahoo.com