Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Camp Class - Special Treasure Activity



Prior to camp...I had an idea pop into my head. I wanted our Young Women to learn about their names and why they are so special. One of our wonderful camp leaders is big time into genealogy so I knew right away that she was the one to teach the class. I had no idea that she would take the assignment and really run with it. She researched each one of our Young Women's names and the meaning behind their name. She presented that information in a class that she taught our girls. After sharing her message, each YW had the opportunity to create a scrapbook page based on their name. These pages were all unique and different in their own way. We made camp journals and these were placed right inside the front cover. DARLING!!!

No comments: