Monday, March 31, 2014

Understand the Spirit - Preach My Gospel









This week in seminary we are going to be talking about The Holy Ghost, Prayer, and Missionary Work.  I have not used Preach My Gospel that much this year so I decided that this would be a perfect week to try to incorporate the three topics.  I pulled sections of Preach My Gospel to create this little booklet that I plan on handing out to the youth.  The youth can use the copies in booklet format or can paste them into a journal notebook for future reference.  I love some of the study guides and missionary training questions that the youth can ponder and share with the class that come from this section of the manual.  Looking forward to this being a great tool to use this week.

If you would like a copy...please email me at jennifer.hawkins@hotmail.com or reach out to me via Facebook at www.facebook.com/beehivemessages.

No comments: