Sunday, April 3, 2011

Seminary Handout - Joseph Smith - Prophet of the Restoration

Happy Conference Weekend Everyone!  Wasn't it wonderful?  I know we enjoyed watching it as a family.  I am always touched by the messages shared.

This is a handout that I will be using tomorrow morning while teaching seminary.  I love that the seminary manual asks the youth to ponder and think about the life of Joseph Smith and everything that he did to restore the gospel.  These are just a few of the questions that is suggests that the youth consider.  I thought it would be more meaningful to them actually write down their answers vs. responding as a group.  I'll probably ask a few of them to share their thoughts, but this will at least allow everyone to take some time to really think about what they have learned this past year.  I know I have learned a lot my reading and studying Doctrine & Covenants this year.

If you would like a copy of this handout...please comment here or email me directly at jennifer.hawkins@hotmail.com or beehivemessages@gmail.com.  Be sure to leave me your email address!

PS...I noticed this past weekend that some of your emails were sent to my JUNK email box.  I don't always check all of my JUNK mail so if you have not heard back from me on files that you have requested...please try again.  I may have missed some of your emails due to this...SORRY!  I really do try to respond to everyone's emails on a weekly basis.

No comments: