Sunday, March 6, 2011

Seminary Handout - Turn your Burdens into Blessings

D&C 121 - 122

I've been asked to fill in for one of our Seminary Teachers for the next few weeks and thought some of you might like this handout that I made for tomorrow's lesson on Trials and Tribulations.  This handout is called Turn your Burdens into Blessings and is information that I found while reading a book called Adversity by Elaine Cannon.  This book is a great resource for any of you that might be facing a trial in your life at this time.  It was published in 2000 by Bookcraft.

Enjoy!

If you would like a copy of Turn your Burdens into Blessings...please comment here or email me directly at jennifer.hawkins@hotmail.com or beehivemessages@gmail.com.  Be sure to leave me your email address!

3 comments:

Pitterle Postings said...

Oh, I would love the handout. I know that I will be able to use it for one of my lessons!! Thanks.

The Clayburn Family said...

I would love this handout. I will pass on to our seminary teacher.

Thanks!
Amy Clayburn
maclayburn@juno.com

Shawnalee said...

I would love this. Photobug711@msn.com Thank yo