Saturday, February 5, 2011

Primary Music Memo - February 2010 Week One

Heavenly Father has a plan for me.

Encourage parents to ask their child/ren questions during Family Home Evening such as:
Who am I?
Where did I come from?
Why am I here?
What will happen to me after I die?

Invite each family to sing "I Will Follow God's Plan" - Children's Songbook, page 164-165 after answering the questions above.  Parents can share their testimonies of the Plan of Salvation.

If you would like a copy of this week's Primary Music Memo...please comment here or email me directly at jennifer.hawkins@hotmail.com or beehivemessages@gmail.com.  Be sure to leave me your email address!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jennifer I love all the ideas you share! Thank you I would love a copy of this month's music memo!

hollykolvig@gmail.com