Monday, December 27, 2010

4th Sunday Music Share Certificate - December 2010












This month's 4th Sunday Music Share was very special.  I decided that instead of asking the children the week prior I would ask for volunteers the day of.  I created a calendar that we reviewed with songs that we had sung throughout the year.  I also had a little wooden calendar that had the months separated so when it was time to invite a child to come up front they got the chance to pick a wooden calendar month and we all tried to remember which songs we had sung during that time frame.  Once we figured out which song it was I asked the child that had chosen the month if they would like to pick someone to sing a solo, a couple of children to sing a duet, they could choose to sing as a group or class, etc...  The way things feel into play we had a great combination of everything!  This was a wonderful way to review the year and a nice way to end this year's 4th Sunday Music Share.  I've loved this so much that I think we are going to continue to do it this upcoming year.  However....with a twist which I will share in another post.

If you would like a copy of the year in review...please comment here or email me directly at jennifer.hawkins@hotmail.com.  Please be sure to leave me your email address!

No comments: