Saturday, October 9, 2010

Primary Scripture Journal - October 2010



Happy October!  This month's Primary Scripture Journal focuses on inviting all to Come Unto Christ.  Primary Children should read and try to memorize Moroni 10:32.  It would be fun to challenge the Primary Children to focus on missionary work this month and then invite them on the first Sunday in November to bear their testimonies about their experiences.

If you would like a copy of this month's Primary Scripture Journal...please comment here or email me directly at jennifer.hawkins@hotmail.com.  I'm also happy to share the other month's from this year if you have not already received them.  Some of you are also using these with your Primary classes.  I think that is a great idea!  Keep up the good work!

1 comment:

Stacy's Snippets said...

Hi, I would love a copy of the whole year's scripture journal if possible? I just found this post today so I haven't seen the idea before. I think I will modify it for 2011's theme I Know the Scriptures are true. We are rolling out a big program next year to get our primary to all read the Book of Mormon.

Thanks so much!
Stacy543@yahoo.com