Sunday, October 24, 2010

Family Home Evening - Stay on the Path



This week's Family Home Evening's Message is taken from Sister Wixom's General Conference Talk entitled Stay on the Path.  I love the stories she shared and hope that you will all find some time to play a game of soccer and make a VICTORY TUNNEL. 

If you would like a copy of this week's message...please comment here or email me directly at jennifer.hawkins@hotmail.com.  Please be sure to leave me your email address!

Have a beautiful week!
Jennifer

4 comments:

Bren said...

I just found your blog and I love it! I would love to have a copy of this class please and the apple one. Congratulations!!
cocobren@gmail.com

arendje said...

Please send copy to arendjewhidden@gmail.com - I love sharing these FHE lessons with my children and grandchildren - thank you!!

sue said...

I would love a copy of this
Hope you have a happy halloween
sueellenhafen@yahoo.com

Meliss said...

Thanks for the ideas and your time in posting them. I would love a copy of this week's FHE and the scriture worm. thanks! melisjones@msn.com