Thursday, June 17, 2010

Primary Music Memo - June 2010 Week Four

By the power of the Holy Ghost, we may know the truth of all things.

Primary Leaders will have the chance to talk to the Primary Children about when they get a warm, peaceful feelings inside that is the Holy Ghost talking to them letting them know that they are making good choices.  I love that we have been focusing so much on the Holy Ghost this month.  I hope you have felt the Spirit in your Primary as we have in our Primary.

I'm posting this a week early as next week I will be 100% wrapped up in Stake Young Women's Camp.  I have SOOOOO much to share with all of you.  When I get a few minutes I'll be posting all of our camp stuff on the blog.  I can't wait...I hope you can't either.  It's going to be WAY FUN and there will be lots of great ideas you can maybe use in your part of the country.

Much Love!
Jennifer

PS....Thanks to all of you that have been patient with me the past few weeks.  I promise the CUTE stuff will continue coming!!!
 

1 comment:

Flavia Daniella said...

Hi .. go to my blog I left a stamp for you!
Thank you for being an example of GREAT WOMAN!
Kisses