Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Primary Music Memo - July 2010 Week One

I Can Follow Jesus Christ's Example!

I love that this month we will be sharing with the Primary Children the importance of obeying the commandments.  Jesus said, "Come, Follow Me".  These simple words have so much more meaning to me after completing Girl's Camp this past week.  This was our YCL theme this year and I loved watching our older Young Women lead the younger Young Women to learning more about the Savior.  I hope that we will be those types of examples for our Primary Children this month so that they will always remember the lessons He taught.

I'm encouraging families to work on the song Come, Follow Me and the Seventh Article of Faith.  If you would like a copy of this week's Primary Music Memo please leave a comment here or email me at jennifer.hawkins@hotmail.com.  I sure have missed all of you!  Don't forget your email address!

Love Ya,
Jennifer

No comments: