Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Primary Music Idea - 4th Sunday Music Share Sign Up Sheet for May & June

If you have not tried this activity with your Primary Children...may I recommend that you do.  I have loved hearing the children share their testimonies through song on the 4th Sunday during our 4th Sunday Music Share.  This is the sign-up sheet that I will be using for the next two months.  I usually print one off for Senior Primary and one for Junior Primary.

If you would like a copy...please comment here or send me a message to jennifer.hawkins@hotmail.com.  Please be sure to leave me your email address.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Jennifer, I love this 4th Sunday Share and the children really do also. It is speciallllllllllll!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Me too! I can't wait each and every month until the 4th Sunday. The children melt my heart when they sing!

Hope you have a beautiful afternoon!
Jennifer

Nielson Family said...

Could you please send me a copy of this. I want to do this, I think it will be great to give the children a chance to shine!
thenielsons4@gmail.com